Leading manufacturer in the paint industry – Tikkurila Polska S.A. updated lately its product base, dedicated for interior designers and architects. What do users gain from it? A richer palette of arrangement and technical possibilities, allowing you to let your imagination run wild in completely new interiors as well as in renovated ones .
The update applies to the following innovative products:
- The Tikkurila Everal water-borne enamel line for painting wood and metal surfaces.
- Tikkurila Betolux Akva, paint dedicated to the renovation of concrete and wooden floors. It does not require a foundation, which significantly reduces the time spent on renovation.
- White paints: Tikkurila Anti-Reflex White 2 and Tikkurila Dream White for painting walls and ceilings.
- Tikkurila Argentum 20, paint containing active silver and intended for use in facilities with increased hygiene standards. It is worth mentioning that this series is certified by the National Institute of Public Health.
- Water-borne paints and enamels in finished Beckers Designer Colour, Beckers Designer Kitchen & Bathroom and Beckers Designer Universal.Another novelty are additional colour palettes – the collections of Tikkurila Deco Gray and Tikkurila Optiva White.
Tikkurila products are the world’s top quality. Thanks to high standards, the final product will retain its properties over the years. It is important to mention that the manufacturer pays great attention to the ecology issues. Paints are safe for the environment.
The new Tikkurila database is distributed with CAD Decor PRO, CAD Decor and CAD Kitchens programs.
The database is available in the Internet Updater, which starts automatically after starting the program.