Try to design your own unique apartment or office and you will see, that it can be great fun!
n 2005 we introduced a universal, free program for on-line designing of all kinds of interiors. From the very beginning our on-line visualizations became very popular among individual end-users and our business partners, for whom it is very important to present their products in a professional, innovative way. Power NET + 2012 is the latest version of this application, which is used by renowned Polish and foreign producers of furniture and ceramic tiles in their individually tailored versions, distributed on their websites or on CD disks together with their databases. See which companies and brands have trusted us so far.
It is also a perfect, easy to use and modern tool for everyone, who wants to begin their adventure with on-line designing! To be able to use it, you only need a computer and an Internet connection, it is that simple!
The functionality of Power NET + 2012
peration in Power NET+ is highly intuitive, and the process of designing runs fast and easy. Our application enables you to create a realistic, 3-dimentional project within just a few minutes! Selected views of a designed room can be saved to a disk as picture files or printed. With Power NET+ you can create projects of kitchens, bathrooms, lounges, bedrooms and offices and many others, of various shapes and sizes, in 2D or 3D mode. In the newest version, apart from 3D models of furniture and appliances by CAD Projekt K&A. The newest version includes an extensive database of universal interior design elements, which contains over 1000 items, and is actualized all the time.
3D designing with Power NET+ is possible at the following websites:
- 2 work modes: 2D perpendicular view from above and from the 4 cardinal points, in which the dimensioning is displayed, and 3D orbital mode, in which the position of the camera can be dynamically changed in arranged space in real time
- easy and convenient inserting furniture and equipment – is done by a simple drag & drop method, and models can be automatically placed right next to a wall or in any other location in the room
- function of collision analysis enables to maintain the precision and realism of the project, not letting to insert more than one object in one location (the function can be freely turn on and off, e.g. to place chairs under the table)
- a completely new function of turning on lights and displaying reflections (for mirrors and floor tiles), which adds a great deal to the final result of visualization and makes illustrations look very naturally
- a large database of textures – floors, kitchen worktops, linoleum, upholstery materials and others, which can be easily applied to various objects in the design
- all used elements of equipment and ceramic tiles are automatically added to the summary report of used elements
- in addition, models from producers’ databases are valuated and a preliminary valuation is generated, accordingly to the particular producer’s price-list
- operation faster and more intuitive than ever before
- new, modern and more friendly interface
- a novelty feature of displaying lighting and realistic reflections
- additional extensive database of 3D models, created on the basis of universal interior design elements database available in CAD Decor (over 1000 elements such as: upholstered and living-room furniture, bathroom and kitchen furnishings and equipment, household appliances and electronics, doors and windows, tables and chairs, ceramics and fittings, additions and decorations)
- new camera features, including 3 kinds of spatial, rotating animations and regulation of camera’s angle
- a function of zooming in a selected area
- new functions of applying and rotating tiles on walls and the floor (horizontal or vertical layout), more efficient edition of tiles in the tiles properties window (rotation by 45 or 90 degrees, change of tiles stripes height)
- new options of grouts edition – more colours and thickness ranges to choose from
- an option of creating your own, rotary partition walls of any dimensions
Below we provide examples of projects of kitchen, bathroom, living room and the entire apartment. Before we start designing our interior ourselves, we should practice on already completed projects. In this way, the easier and faster we understand the functionality and capabilities of Power NET+ 2012.
For the following projects to be loaded into Power NET+ 2012:
- open the Power NET+ 2012 application,
- save the following files in the selected folder on your computer,
- select the “Load project from disk” function in the Power NET+ 2012 application – the button in the lower left corner of the start menu,
- choose from the list of files selected project and load it into the application.