Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Decor and CAD Kitchens
- Fixed a bug where connectors inserted in icad were not visible from the documentation level.
- A correction has been made where, when turning off the visibility of windows and doors in the visualisation, openings on wall sections in the documentation were missing.
Changes in programmes with the built-in Wardrobe Module
- Fixed bug causing wardrobes to move and rotate when inserted into a project.
- An adjustment has been made to prevent the insertion of doors and partitions below floor and plinth level when the “space dividing the door” option is activated.
- An improvement has been made to prevent the possibility of the top track of the cabinet being placed in the top rim of the cabinet.
- Fixed an issue where various cabinet elements disappeared after removing some shelves.
- The drawer editor has been improved so that when a handle is removed or added, the drawer fits into the cell.
- The program was protected against an error in which the program was closed while changing the parameters for inserting a handle for an opening door.
kafle.dll 188.8.131.52 22-10-2021
Szafy.exe 184.108.40.206 22-10-2021
SzafyWnekowe.Dll.dll 220.127.116.11 09-09-2021
* changes are published within 48 hours.