- After inserting models using the “add folders” function to the user database, models appear with preview.
- When inserting models using the “add folders” function, the last model has the correct preview.
- The program does not close when leaving the editor.
- Textures applied on surfaces with the “tiles” option appear on the surface in the correct size.
- Enlarging menu windows does not cause them to be displayed incorrectly.
- After making calculations of Path tracing and Raytracing in Share – it correct reflections appear.
- An issue with selection and change of materials on protrusion has been resolved.
- Emitters from sunlight and spotlights were removed.
- The spotlight range has been increased, now adapting to the size of the room.
- The program correctly renders slat profiles drawn from the user’s profile.
- The program works properly when the user after turning on Path tracing enabled full-screen mode and then tried to change the projection of the project.
- In the “Materials” – “Manufacturer” tab, the “Kitchen base materials” tab has been removed, which appeared in the CAD Decor program.
- The program loads the wycena.dll file correctly.
- Adding reflections in the properties of materials does not cause the transparency to be 100%.
- After selecting the element using the “select element” icon, the right mouse button works.
- The “select element” icon works on walls covered with tiles.
- The application of textures from the bottom toolbar to objects has been improved (sometimes a different texture was applied than the one chosen).
- A quick search for textures after the first letters of the catalogues or files has been added.
- The author’s sign is saved after selecting the option to save several views at the same time.
- When creating a projection on a tile-covered wall, no error message appears.
- When you start the tile search and click on any collection, no error message appears.
- The updated material database displays the texture parameters correctly.
- When you start the tile browser for the first time, working on an open database does not cause an error.
- Increased limit of user’s texture subdirectories from 500 to 1000.
- Visualization loads materials from the Standard Materials v1.0 catalogue.
- Increasing the transparency on the window does not cause the glass to turn black and the program does not ignore the background colours.
- Dragging several textures to objects in the project does not cause an out of memory error message.
- The “Perpendicular motion” function works correctly when drawing a polyline.
- Fixed manually entering dimensions when drawing a rectangle shape.
- Corrected lack of consistency in defining the contour thickness between page properties and advanced settings.
- In the old version of the documentation, the correct signs appear in the tables with the list of cabinets.
- The cause of the error that appeared when entering table settings was removed.
- A problem with opening projects in the new version of the program, which occurred in a special case, has been fixed.
When creating a new project, the cursor is now set immediately on the project name, you do not need to click on the field.
INSERTING KITCHEN CABINETS
In a particular case, a message with an undefined error appeared when opening the project.
- Demo projects have been improved, lighting settings and material properties have been changed.
- Entering the code from the Paradyż tile module no longer causes an updater error.
kafle.dll 30-11-2018 12:07 220.127.116.115
szafki_nowe.dll 20-11-2018 10:48 18.104.22.168
Walls.dll.dll 19-11-2018 13:00 3.0.6897.46848
Manager.dll 27-11-2018 10:15 22.214.171.124
konwerter3d.dll 28-11-2018 15:47 126.96.36.199
RenderDll.dll 28-11-2018 15:56 188.8.131.52
RenderPro2\RenderPro.dll 21-11-2018 13:55
RenderPro2\x64\ RenderProcess.exe 28-11-2018 12:02
iUPDATE 28-11.2018 13:49 184.108.40.206