List of changes 28.02 – 13.03.2019
Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Kitchens and CAD Decor
- Cancelling the recording of 3D animation (e.g. due to the choice of a broken codec) no longer causes a problem with displaying the visualization.
- The “Skip codec selection” option when recording the animation becomes active after the first codec selection. Previously, it was possible before choosing a codec.
- The ability to group walls with tiles and paints was removed due to the problems that this function caused. Now, the walls with tiles are omitted during grouping.
- Corrected a bug with loading the project with a damaged p3d file (data error of saved JPG files).
- Fixed a bug that appeared when you double-clicked the tile, paint or grout layout preview.
- Errors appearing while loading the saved documentation Error loading Page: 7893 (TgrControlObject).
- The time code key code has been fixed (combination of the 2.4 timecode and the constant version 3.0 code). Now the time code is removed from the program if the full program code of the new version has been entered.
- The title of the project message created in the newer version of the program has been corrected.
- The additions were verified by double-clicking between the object lines.
- The option to reduce the model grid on specific models has been improved.
- The number of characters has been limited while entering the scale value to 10.
- The “draw ceiling” option has been improved. The previously deactivated function was activated again after restarting the program, but it was still unchecked.
Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Decor with Render PRO module
- A problem with restarting path tracing on a specific project has been fixed.
Changes in files
kafle.dll 12-03-2019 12:50 22.214.171.1247
dodatki.dll 01-03-2019 11:37 126.96.36.199
konwerter3d.dll 06-03-2019 10:34 188.8.131.52
Manager.dll 01-03-2019 1434 184.108.40.206
walss2.dll 07-03-2019 15:00 220.127.116.11
translation.xgz 08-03-2019 12:27