Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Decor and CAD Kitchens
- Fixed loading of socket databases if vcredist 15-19 was previously uploaded.
- Fixed a cursor error in loading documentation that allowed clicking before loading was complete.
- The replacement of tables with project data is faster when the user changes their template in the settings window.
- Pixel color sampling with the material picking tool (pipette) has been improved.
- The program has been protected against delay in displaying the wall wizard, which occurs when, after creating a new project and saving changes, the user proceeded to creating subsequent projects without closing the program.
- Fixed saving of edging settings for cabinets from the Universal Base.
- Corrections to determining the insertion point for scaled models have been introduced.
Changes common to CAD Decor PRO and CAD Decor, CAD Kitchens with the Tiles Design Module and Tiles Base Editor
TILES BASE EDITOR
- A fix for moving and copying tiles between collections was corrected, and a fix for automatically rolling and expanding categories when dragging tiles.
- The “Create a copy of the tile” function has been improved.
Changes for CAD Decor PRO and CAD Kitchens
INSERTING KITCHEN CABINETS
- A correction has been made to update the appearance of the cabinets in the visualization after removing the handles.
- Errors have been fixed when inserting cabinets when certain entries in the databases were too long.
kafle.dll 188.8.131.52 z dnia 13.07.2020
Manager.dll 184.108.40.206 z dnia 09.07.2020
konwerter3d.dll 220.127.116.11 z dnia 07.07.2020
szafki_nowe.dll 18.104.22.168 z dnia 07.07.2020
translation.xgz z dnia 07.07.2020
PłtykiEdytorBazy 22.214.171.124 z dnia 09.07.2020
iupadate 126.96.36.199 z dnia 14.07.2020
*changes are published within 48 hours