Correction in the file RadiosityProcess.exe:
Fixed resolution settings after the raytracing. The mirrors, after calculating the raytracing, are displayed correctly.
Correction in the file RenderPro.dll:
A problem with the program crashing when turning on raytracing in projects with very large textures has been fixed.
Correction in the file kafle.dll:
Objects copied in a mirroring, after turning on calculations, correctly reflect light.
The radiosity calculations can be turned off at any time, and auxiliary messages that appear during the radiosity counting have also been added:
– after 15 minutes of radiosity counting a message will appear, that suggests turning off the render, but allowing you to continue working,
– message after using most of the available RAM in the computer, will automatically stop the calculation of radiosity
- iUPDATE.exe 188.8.131.52 08.03.18
- translation.xgz 09.03.2018
- RadiosityProcess.exe 19.03.18
- RenderPro.dll 15.03.2018