Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Decor and CAD Kitchens
- Improved keeping the properties of dimension lines (line color, arrow type, font size and style, etc.) when they are associative with a newly drawn line with different properties.
- The saving of newly assigned dimension properties has been restored, so that subsequent dimensions take them as default.
- The selection of the dimension line has been corrected.
- First dimension line arrows disappear after merging two lines and undoing a change.
- The program has been protected against the disappearance of tiles from the floor on the “Tiles” page after changing the section height to more than 1,2 m.
- The program has been secured against spontaneous movement of tiles on the sections generated on the “Tiles” page in the case of changing the section height and updating the range of the piles.
- The operation of associating dimensions with different colors has been improved in terms of the correct display of auxiliary lines.
- The generation of single table top views has been changed so that they appear directly under the “Worktops” page for which they were generated, and not at the end of the page list.
- Fixed an issue when exporting documentation to PDF file that resulted in object contours in a collective drawing being moved.
- The program is protected against errors occurring when, in the sheet editing mode, a view was added to a collective drawing that also required adding a table (eg pages with cabinets or tiles).
- Corrections have been made to avoid incorrect displaying or missing page previews even though they are in the list.
- he ability to dock texts and links to a sheet of paper before their position is fixed has been disabled.
- Correction of creating own symbols – when using a figure filled with a solid color (also white), after creating a symbol, the text placed in its outline will be invisible.
- The change in displaying the order of elements of a self-drawn symbol in the preview has been blocked, which resulted in the order of selecting them before saving it.
- Correct display of figure fillings, which are elements of a self-created symbol, was ensured after it was applied to the documentation.
- After generating the PDF, symbols are already visible in the legend.
- Corrections have been made to reduce the size of PDF files generated from documentation.
- Preventing creation of views with the same names – now, if the user tries to rename a view to be identical to the name of another view, a number will be automatically added to the changed name. The numbers will also appear at the positions of views with identical names in older projects that will be opened in the current version of the program.
- The converter working in terms of scaling objects added from the project has been improved.
- DAE file conversion corrections have been made.
Changes for CAD Decor PRO and CAD Kitchens
- The program has been protected against errors occurring when selecting the kitchen base or changing sets when changing the color of the front and the color of the worktop using the keyboard.
Changes for CAD Decor PRO and CAD Decor
JUXTAPOSITION OF TILES, JOINTS AND PAINTS
- The display of the number of tiles on the list printout has been corrected when simplified valuation has been selected for it.
kafle.dll 126.96.36.199 z dnia 2020-07-20
Manager.dll 188.8.131.52 z dnia 2020-07-17
konwerter.dll 184.108.40.206 z dnia 2020-07-17
translation.xgz z dnia 2020-07-17
* changes are published within 48 hours.