Changes in the iUpdate updater
- The updater has been improved to change the program version on the desktop shortcut.
- The user’s transfer to the update page after clicking the “News” button has been corrected.
- The updater translation method has been changed.
- An error has not been corrected that did not show available tile databases for download if the program had only code entered from version 3 of CAD Decor Pro.
Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Kitchens and CAD Decor
- The option of inserting symbols on the title page as well as symbols and hatches on the table of contents has been disabled.
- The “Perpendicular motion” option has been corrected for all elements that are rotated.
- We removed unnecessary scrolling to the beginning of the list of objects that followed each change of visibility settings of any item in this list.
- It is possible to remove strokes of hatched elements (e.g. platforms).
- The placement of the technical drawing thumbnail on the board has been corrected.
- Improved storage of scale changes for wall projections and sections after reloading documentation.
- The program was protected against errors that occurred in tables after exporting to a PDF file.
- Table insertion and the use of the ruler in the empty project documentation are secured.
- Printout and export to PDF in the empty project documentation secured.
- The colour change lock has been withdrawn for any elements.
INSERTING INTERIOR EQUIPMENT ELEMENTS
- The display of custom types in databases has been changed. If the element has the wrong type then only this element will be displayed in non-standard types, not the whole category as before.
- The program operation improved when saving the visualization using the “Quick save” option – if a file with a given name already exists, appropriate information appears.
- The correction of inserting bevels has been introduced with a B value greater than 1000 – when determining the maximum value of the bevels width (B), the setting in the space of the walls adjacent to the wall on which the bevel is being inserted will be taken into account.
Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Kitchens
- The colour change lock for tops has been withdrawn.
Changes in programs with the Tiles Design Module
- The display function of interior elements on the tiles presentation page has been improved (only models up to a certain section level were visible).
- The display of tiles, superimposed on any elements (e.g.platforms) on the tile projection has been corrected.
kafle.dll 22.214.171.124 23.01.2020
podesty2.dll 126.96.36.199 21.01.2020
walls2.dll 188.8.131.52 21.01.2020
dodatki.dll 184.108.40.206 15.01.2020
blaty.dll 220.127.116.11 22.01.2020
iUPDATE.exe 18.104.22.168 22.01.2020