Changes in the CAD Decor PRO program and in CAD Decor and CAD Kitchens with the Render PRO module
RENDER PRO MODULE
- The operation of the Path tracing algorithm in determining the brightness level of the scene has been corrected.
- Increased visibility of bump mapping in Path tracing rendering.
- Protection against problems with hum reduction has been introduced. Currently, in this situation, rendering will end without denoise and a message will appear prompting you to contact Technical Support.
- The program has been protected from displaying an incorrect view during rendering using the Path tracing algorithm with the hum reduction function enabled.
- The operation of the Path tracing algorithm has been improved when the “Precision GI” parameter has been reset to zero during calculations.
- The minimize render preview button has been restored, which appears if the user enlarges the preview of calculation results and then tries to change the view or select an object.
- The option of remembering the “Thin glass” parameter assignment to objects has been added.
Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Kitchens and CAD Decor
Display and editing of text fields added to documentation in previous versions of programs has been corrected.
- Text fields function after turning off the “Fit field” option and manual shape modification.
- The text completion of new text fields and editing of existing ones in the area of changing the font size have been improved.
- Loading of changes made in the technical drawing, on sections and sections has been stopped.
- The program was protected against hangs when loading previously saved documentation as well as when creating new one.
- The display of snapping points for symbols on sections and layouts when dimensioning has been corrected.
- Negative markers (such as “-1”) after cutting out a hole in the floor have been prevented.
- Corrected undo insertion of holes in the floor.
kafle.dll 220.127.116.11 27.01.2020