Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Kitchens and CAD Decor
- Looping updates has been eliminated when installing VC Redist packages and the dot4CAD environment simultaneously.
- The updater operation has been corrected to keep the program icon after changing the shortcut.
- Security has been added for situations where the documentation cannot be opened due to the presence of an object with a very large number of areas. Currently, if the object layer has more than 100,000 lines, they will not be displayed. This will affect the appearance of the model (a white area will be displayed instead of the lines), which is why the “Simplify stroke” option will be activated automatically, so that the model layer with non-displayed lines will look better.
- The “Error loading: 51791 (TgrRectangle)” error has been eliminated when loading the documentation.
The “Can’t invert matrix” error has been eliminated when trying to create a slanted wall.
- When the program is started for the first time, a new welcome screen will appear informing you that you need to enter registration codes. After proceeding, the user will be taken to the code window, which previously appeared at the last stage of installation.
- The window in which you must enter the registration codes for the program will now open at the first start, before all program files are loaded. After entering the codes for the first time, you will not need to restart the program. If new codes need to be entered, the window can be opened with the “Access codes” icon.
- The appearance of the “Coding” and “Help” windows has been standardized and modernized, and the tab with codes has been removed from the help window.
- An issue with the display of SKP models other than those actually converted has been resolved.
- Diagnostic functions visible on the command bar, left in the code after correcting the insertion of bevels with a B value greater than 1000 have been removed.
- The colour change lock for worktops has been withdrawn.
Changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Decor and CAD Kitchens with the Render PRO Module
- The program has been protected against a situation in which, when the camera is set a certain amount after attempting to start calculations, the render does not start or you are prompted to change the resolution.
- HTC Vive Cosmos helmet support has been added.
Changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Decor and CAD Kitchens with Tiles Design Module and Tiles Base Editor
TILES BASE EDITOR
- The module was protected against memory leakage when adding tiles and improved memory management when displaying the list of tiles (better management of large textures).
Changes for CAD Decor PRO and CAD Kitchens
USER’S KITCHEN CABINET EDITOR
- Faster saving of cabinets to the user base, also for large bases. In addition, the procedure for removing cabinets from the database has been changed – now all the information about the cabinet in the price list.mdb files and from the link table (Pow_n) in the file cabinet.mdb are deleted.
PlytkiEdytorBazy.exe 22.214.171.124 17.02.2020
iUPDATE.exe 126.96.36.199 26.02.2020
V3_I6x86/blaty.dll 188.8.131.52 28.01.2020
Editor.exe 184.108.40.206 17.01.2020
kafle.dll 220.127.116.113 28.02.2020
Manager.dll 18.104.22.168 27.02.2020
szafki_nowe.dll 22.214.171.124 28.01.2020
walls2.dll 126.96.36.199 11.02.2020
obserVeR 1.0.2 2020-03-03