Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Kitchens and CAD Decor
- The display of symbol names and their categories in Slovak has been corrected.
- The saving path indicated by the user for the generated PDF file was restored when the documentation was loaded again.
- Stopped changing user-supplied properties back to defaults for dimensions that were subjected to a merge.
- Enables the creation of piles for walls with recesses on them.
- The operation of changing the position of a legend has been fixed after it has already been changed once.
- The ability to click while generating a PDF file, loading a given angle of rotation of the view and copying a large number of pages has been disabled to prevent errors in these circumstances.
- Improved visibility of symbol outlines in the legend in PDF and in print.
- A correction has been made to display symbols inserted in the drawing, which were created on the basis of texts, in the generated PDF file in Chrome.
- The function of saving and loading a room has been improved in terms of loading models in the visualization.
INSERTING INTERIOR ELEMENTS
- The operation of the insertion window for interior design elements has been corrected so that it always proposes to insert outlines by default instead of full models (which reduces memory consumption).
- The display of the message in Polish regarding the impossibility to convert models made of proxy objects has been restored.
- The display of the wall wizard in a new project was faster in a situation when it was created after saving changes to another project, without closing the program.
Changes for CAD Decor PRO and CAD Kitchens
INSERTING HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when selecting the “Under Cabinet Kitchen hoods” category in the Elica base.
kafle.dll 188.8.131.52 2020-08-05
dodatki.dll 184.108.40.206 2020-07-27
agd.dll 220.127.116.11 2020-08-04
* changes are published within 48 hours.