Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Decor and CAD Kitchens
- An error on the “Summary drawing” page after an attempt to delete a cell from a table and causing the program to crash has been fixed.
- Improved display of tile texture previews in legends on wall projections that were created on the “Tiles” page and then copied (by copying the page they were created on).
- Correction has been introduced, thanks to which the possibility of moving the view in the editing mode will not be blocked after making a copy of the page.
- An error related to creating a floor legend in a collective drawing after deleting the “Floor” page view from it, has been fixed.
- Generation of descriptions of the edges of the tabletops in the collective drawing in a PDF file is provided.
- Enables the generation of wall plots with slants.
- Tile identification by name instead of by texture has been restored so that when using a tile layout with different faces in the legend, they do not appear separately in the legend.
- The mechanism of saving changes has been changed in order to protect users from situations when changes made by them in the loaded, previously created documentation were not saved correctly.
- Improved ceiling generation after drawing partition walls.
- The creation of walls, self-drawn by the user, has been secured against incorrect calculation of their internal dimensions.
- The program is protected against loading files of other programs that, like ours, operate on the basis of the IntelliCAD platform.
Changes for CAD Decor PRO and CAD Kitchens
- The behavior of hiding and showing objects in a visualization has been corrected (hiding objects temporarily in the top menu and disabling layer visibility permanently in the right menu).
CADKuchnie.exe z dnia 2020-08-11
CADDecorPro.exe z dnia 2020-08-11
CADDecor.exe z dnia 2020-08-11
* changes are published within 48 hours.