List of changes 19.12.2018 – 25.02.2019
Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Kitchens and CAD Decor programs with the Render PRO module
- Fixed the left menu bar, which during minimization covers the Start/Stop buttons in the Path tracing mode.
- An error message was removed when changing the surface covered with tiles to a colour from the colour palette.
- Problem with handling user material catalogues has been resolved.
- The operation of the project export button to the obserVeR has been improved so that after exiting the visualization the button was not active.
- Scene diagnostics and scene repairs have been improved.
- The range of sunlight has been increased.
- The error of closing the program after launching Render PRO has been fixed.
Common changes for CAD Decor PRO, CAD Kitchens and CAD Decor
- An error has been corrected where the rotation of 3D kitchen cabinets and any elements made of platforms with the selection of tile options caused the appearance of rotated objects in random places.
- Texture rotation every 1 degree has been added.
- An issue with remembering the colours of paints transferred from surface to surface has been solved.
- The problem of closing the program was fixed if in the moment of opening the project, there were interior design elements with errors.
- The problem of paint appearing also on the inside wall surface during paint application caused by the use of the Shift button was removed.
- The colour palette has been improved on models inserted into the project from the User Database.
- Fixed disappearing colour palettes in the models from the User Database used in the previous version of the program.
- The error caused by moving between functions with the “TAB” button has been fixed.
- The error message that appears when you move a colour from the colour palette to grouped objects has been removed.
- The button for saving the colour palette has been activated for objects other than 3D models from the database of additions and household appliances with texture or colour.
- Memorization of the brightness slider has been restored in the project.
- An error was removed that made parts of the equipment in the wardrobes invisible.
- A restriction has been introduced, exiting the program is possible after all files have been loaded.
- The function of selecting and hiding elements has been improved.
- The option of double-clicking objects with the set emission has been unlocked.
- An incomplete A2 page format has been added in the advanced settings.
- The display of the legend of symbols in the card and scene preview modes has been unified.
- The method of document printing has been improved.
- Fixed a colour change error in the building symbols in the hot/cold water vertical.
- An error message was removed when using the TAB button.
- The error caused by switching between functions via the TAB button has been fixed.
- An error message was removed while loading the documentation.
- Improved generation of PDF files that did not include the settings of the lack of filling on selected elements.
- Fixed a bug that occurred while loading documentation with an incorrectly generated section.
- The speed of loading saved projects has been improved, the amount of memory needed to load projects has been reduced.
- The change of the name of wall projection on the projection informing about the localization of the projection in the project has been allowed.
- The display of several wall projections names has been improved.
- The problem of empty documentation was removed after generating it, saving it to a PDF file and reloading it.
- Fixed closing error when copying dimension lines.
- Fixed an error consisting in the appearance of an error message and closing the program when manually changing the mode from perpendicular to any and conversely.
- An error message was removed when editing a dimension line.
- A message has been added that informs the user about inserting into the database, and then to the design of the too large model, which may cause the visualization will work incorrectly.
- A message has been added informing the user that the model is already in the database.
- Corrected an error in which the converter informed about an existing model, even though the model was added by the user for the first time.
- The removal of the catalogue from the User Database has been improved.
INSERTING INTERIOR ELEMENTS
- Security for the right button has been introduced, while inserting the object, the right mouse button cancels the operation.
- Improved 3D model rotation and dimension editing.
- A block has been added, thanks to which frozen layers will not be included when generating the platform.
- The operation of the program was improved while trying to undo the operation – 3D rotation – of the line.
- Autosave in visualization was improved to restart Timer.
- The download of paint databases for users with outdated program versions has been secured.
- The double-click function from the hiding function has been improved when editing objects.
Common changes for CAD Decor PRO and CAD Kitchens
INSERTING KITCHEN CABINETS
- Fixed an issue where the rotated edited cabinet on the preview was shown in its original position.
- A message with an unspecified error activated when auto-generating the worktops has been removed.
Common changes for CAD Decor PRO and CAD Decor
- VISUALISATIONAdded “Edit Area” button for paints that allows you to connect areas.
- The transfer of material properties to tile-covered walls has been improved.
- The possibility of setting convexity on the tiles has been added.
- Under the right mouse button, the option of editing areas covered with Sigma/Tikkurila paints was added in the same way as for tiles.
- A problem with opening projects with files with wrong JPG tiles has been fixed.
- The display of the paint juxtaposition has been improved.
- An option has been added to apply the emission and backlight when changing the texture from tiles to colour.
- The error of covering previously generated recess when rotating tiles on the wall has been corrected.
- Fixed “division by zero” error when putting tiles to the surface without the tiles option enabled.
- Corrected error of not transferring properties to materials covered with tiles.
- A block has been added that forces the database to be loaded in order to switch to the collection.
- The hole for the door with large tile formats has been considered.
Changes in files
kafle.dll 18-02-2019 15:51 184.108.40.2064
Manager.dll 15-02-2019 10:54 220.127.116.11
ukrywacz.dll 13-02-2019 14:04 7.0.6983.50442
konwerter3d.dll 12-02-2019 11:32 18.104.22.168
dodatki.dll 21-01-2019 17:08 22.214.171.124
podesty2.dll 16-01-2019 18:16 126.96.36.199
blaty.dll 11-01-2019 17:31 7.0.6950.63077