Over the last months we have made the following changes and corrections.
After changes in kafle.dll file:
- Publishing to CAD Share-it is single,
- The halogens in the visualization properly add to the list,
- The edges of partition walls are generated without problems,
- The UV texture when you copy the models remains in place,
- In long rooms, tile configuration are decomposing properly,
- You can use the slider control that generates a dimension when you create a recess in the wall with tiles,
- New functionality has emerged: tile search (a loupe tool) that will allow you to enter a collection name to search for a particular tile without having to search the entire database,
- the opportunity to full handling for hexagonal tiles (the emergence of new ones, we will provide on a regular basis).
After changes in the AGD.dll file:
- it will be possible to search the household appliances after phrases, without the need for manual search to find a specific item or group of items.
After changes in CAD_Share_it.exe file:
- it works correctly sending emails with an invalid logo file
After changes in the konwerter3d.dll file:
- It is now possible to export database along with palettes and used in these materials,
- changed way of converting files – added new API to convert .skp files
After changes in dodatki.dll file:
- models after editing the elements from base of elements appear correctly
After changes in the blaty.dll file:
- autogeneration works on corner cabinets.
After changes in the manager.dll file:
- A message appears about opening a corrupted file.
Blaty.dll 13.07.17 220.127.116.11