The first edition of the competition for architects, investors and contractors ” Wnętrze Roku Pfleiderer 2019″ has been started. The projects in which Pfleiderer materials were used may be submitted by 31 October this year. by registering them on the platform wnetrzeroku.com.
The target of the competition is to select the most interesting, fully completed projects in the interior and furniture industry. The organizer is interested in promoting and rewarding architectural offices and companies that work with Pfleiderer products. Look carefully at the 8 competition categories and prizes. Certainly, many of you will have a realization that meets the criteria of the competition, and there is definitely something to fight for.
„Wnętrze Roku Pfleiderer” is also a great opportunity to look at current trends in space arrangement. How does a practical, comfortable and fashionable interior look like? Answers to this question will be seek by a professional jury – nine experts. – In the “Wnętrze Roku Pfleiderer” competition, we want to present and appreciate the best projects in areas that are not always included in industry contests and which deserve recognition. Designing public and commercial spaces, e.g. for the HoReCa sector or health care, requires huge knowledge of materials and regulations. These interiors should be not only useful but also visually attractive. Together with a team of experienced jury, we are looking for such projects that effectively combine both of these features – comments Nina Giergowska, Coordinator of the Pfleiderer Service Department.
The Pfleiderer jury invited a team with comprehensive knowledge from various fields, including architecture, business, design, real estate. Nine specialists combine a common passion – interior design. The artistry of the project authors will be assessed by the jury in the following composition:
- Agnieszka Bielaska – a graduate of the Kraków University of Technology and Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid. She runs the Asymetria Interior studio, which is part of the IMB Asymetria office dedicated to interior architecture.
- Zuza Dominów – Relationship Manager Homebook.pl. She worked as an editor in interior design magazines, but for 7 years has been associated with online media.
- Anna Duma – Country Origameo Director at HB Reavis. Anna manages the Polish team Origameo, which supports HB Reavis customers in creating functional, innovative and beautiful offices tailored to the expectations of employees.
- Nina Giergowska – a sociologist, business psychologist, professionally related to the interior finishing industry for over ten years.
- Ewa Kozioł – Editor in chief of the portal Dobrzemieszkaj.pl, magazines: Dobrze Mieszkaj, Świat Łazienek i Kuchni. Editor of the portal for architects Archiconnect.pl, co-creates such events as the Forum of Good Design or 4 Design Days.
- Barbara Kura – architect. A graduate of the Department of Architecture at the Wrocław University of Technology. She has been working as an architect in Wrocław for 40 years. From 2006, she is a member of the project team at Archicom Studio Projekt.
- Anna Laskowska – she performs the function of Design & Project Manager in the New Construction Department of Orbis S.A., in which she is responsible for the coordination of projects in terms of compatibility with brand standards and for their opinion in terms of design.
- Katarzyna Paszylk – creator of the Kappa Art Academy – currently Kappa Design and Creative Initiatives. Interior design lecturer with 10 years of experience.
- Katarzyna Rzehak – design critic, she is an art historian by profession, she deals with forecasting trends. For 7 years she has been creative director at the Institute of Industrial Design, the oldest Polish institution dealing in design.
Objects completed, after final acceptance carried out in the period 01.01.2018 – 31.10.2019, can be submitted in eight categories. The winners of the first three places will receive financial prizes, while in each category one award will be granted, awarded with a trip organized by Pfleiderer for a maximum of 2 people – the authors of the project. Categories: Hotel interiors/ Healthcare/ Office interiors/ Educational buildings/ HORECA interiors/ Interiors of public utilities/ The retail trade and commercial networks/ Spa and sport.
We are keeping our fingers crossed for you and we can not wait for a settlement, although it will only take place at the end of this year. Good luck!