Training Center CAD Projekt K&A - Poznań
Our training are taught in groups of up to 6 people in the professional training room, equipped with optimal computers and our programs.
Small group allows you to create a friendly and creative atmosphere and provides direct care coach to each of the participants.
Our training calendar is very flexible, trying to meet your expectations.
We train from Monday to Friday from 9:15 to 15:00 depending on your needs.
There is also the possibility of meeting individually according to the price list.
Contact us, so that we together found a convenient term.
|Basic training||net price||Training schedule|
|For Start||introductory training with our software, 6 hours (1 day)||190 EUR/pers.|
|News||new Render PRO functionalities|
and technical documentation, 3 hours (1 day)
|CAD Decor PRO||training for CAD Decor PRO, 18 hours (3 days)||550 EUR/pers.|
|training for CAD Decor, 6 hours (1 day)||190 EUR/pers.|
|training for CAD Kitchens, 6 hours (1 day)||190 EUR/pers.|
|Render PRO||training for Render PRO Module|
and presentation of projects in CAD Share-it,
3 hours (1 day)
|Wardrobe Module||training for Wardrobe Module, 3 hours (1 day)||120 EUR/pers.|
according to client’s requests
|CAD Cut||training for CAD Cut, 3 hours (1 day)||120 EUR/pers.||according to client’s requests|
|Advanced training||Net price||Training schedule|
CAD Decor PRO
|advanced training for all programs|
based on your requests,
2-6 hours (according to client’s needs)
according to client’s requests
|Certification exam||examination of knowledge of a chosen program|
on a specified level, successfully completed
qualifies to obtain a certificate,
requires no prior participation in a training, time: 1 hour
Frequently asked questions
Do our trainings have a certificate issued by an external institution?
Yes. Training in our company in Poznań received in January 2019 the DEKRA SUS 2.0 certificate
-> the standard of training and development services of the Polish Chamber of Training Companies.
How much does individual training cost?
Realization of individual meetings according to the price list based on the following training principles:
- 1 person 400% (individual training)
- 2 persons 200%
- 3 persons 130%
*Changes in the valuation of individual training are valid from 1.11.2014 and does not apply to training measured per hour of learning.
Recommendations before the course
- getting familiar with manual visualization (camera operation, eg redrawing a demonstration project)
- familiarity with the placement of icons in the program and running windows
What do we share on training?
- computers with the necessary software
- open internet access (WiFi)
- teaching materials
- office supplies (pens, markers, notebooks)
What should you take to the training?
- laptop with CAD software and HASP key – if you want to work on your own computer (for advanced training)
- Android or iOS mobile device and the installed CAD Share – it application
- pendrive to exchange data
- possibly – computer equipment (laptop/ desktop computer) designed for installation of CAD Projekt products and configuration verification (realized by service during the training). Required prior contact with the service: email@example.com or 618-279-818
- each participant who successfully completes the training receives a personal certificate
- it is also possible to obtain a certificate without participation in a training
- in this case you should inform us that you would like to take the exam in using the chosen program
- the exam can be taken in our office or on-line
- the cost of 1-hour exam is 90 EUR
Funding from EU and cooperation with Labour Offices
- we are a training institution listed in the register of training institutions at no 2.30/00098/2009
- many customers have already benefited from grants to buy programs and attend trainings in our company
- we offer our assistance if you are not sure how to obtain such funds
- the grants obtained by our customers so far came from various support programs (such as the Human Capital Operational Programme) funded by the Offices of Labour, the European Union (EU) and the European Social Fund (ESF)
Booking the training
Training Specialist – Marzena Zimniak
mob. + 48 531 313 238
CAD Projekt K&A
Poznan Science and Technology Park
entry 3, building A – I floor, room 114
46 Rubiez St, 61-612 Poznan